Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sweet Tart

I have new dress to share today! Remember the Victorian Chocolate Dress and matching flower clippie? Well here it is in pink. I had planned on calling it the Sweetheart dress but then I thought of a cute variation... Sweet Tart!

The dress in the picture was actually made for someone by request so we didn't get to keep it. Scarlett was a little jealous- she loves pink dresses! Now take a look at this dress.
Do you like it? I did a custom dress last year in the blue floral fabric. Its called Bloom and Grow by Riley Blake. I came across it again about a month ago and felt inspired. I love the way the dress turned out and wanted to share it with everyone. I really like working with this type of denim. Its very light weight and comfortable. If I can find more of the Riley Blake fabric I'll add this to the shop. Please tell me if you know where I can get more...

Stop by my shop soon. I have a few things on sell and will be adding more! Don't forget to become a blog follower for special discounts. If you and a friend become a blog follower you can purchase the dress shown below for $15!
See you soon!

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment